Sr. Linux Administrator Contract to Hire Position in Chandler, AZ

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 07:44:55 MST 2010

I do not know who might have the time, however job postings might be a forum? added to PLUG?

The ultimate would be an area were recruiters could put up a profile and list their current need.  That would make it simple for everyone.  Then there would be no need to be registered with multiple lists.

Keith Smith