Sr. Linux Administrator Contract to Hire Position in Chandler, AZ

Dineshkumar Anbumani anbudinesh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 23:44:20 MST 2010

Good Morning!  My name is Dinesh and I need your help finding people
qualified for the position listed below, be it you or someone you
know! I work for LGS Global, an established IT Professional Service
Firm headquartered in Texas, dedicated to finding superior Information
Technology Talent. We provide sourcing solutions to our nationally
established Private and Public sector Fortune 500 clients. Our
services are flexible by design and span a wide spectrum of industries
and technologies.

DESCRIPTION

Position Title:              Sr. Linux Administrator
Location:                    Chandler, AZ
Duration:                    3-6 Months Contract to Hire
Interviews Begin:         ASAP
Start Date:                 ASAP

Job Description:
Sr. Linux Administrator with experience working in an environment with
service oriented architecture PHP, J2EE and JSP is essential, e.g.,
JBOSS, Apache, Tomcat, Glassfish, Oracle Application Server.

If you are not the correct person to talk with in regards to this
position, please feel free to forward this job requirement to any
friends or colleagues you know that might be interested in this
opportunity, whether they are currently looking or know someone that
is.

Thanks for your assistance in advance and taking the time to read over
my e-mail. I hope to hear back from you soon.

Respectfully,
DineshKumar Anbumani
dinesh.anbumani at lgsglobal.com|| www.lgsglobal.com ||