Tis Week's Stammtische (especially the Avondale one)

Tuna tuna at supertunaman.com
Sun Aug 15 04:39:05 MST 2010

Hi,

It's Stammtisch time! We have the Tempe and the Avondale stammtische
this week. (Fun fact: stammtische is plural for stammtisch)

The Tempe stammtisch is on Tuesday at Boulders on Broadway, which is on
Broadway & Roosevelt (near Mill Ave).

http://plug.phoenix.az.us/node/427

The Avondale stammtisch is on Wednesday at Buffalow Wings and Rings,
right on Dysart & Thomas (near EMCC).

http://plug.phoenix.az.us/node/595

Now about the Avondale stammtisch, there are a few things that we should
discuss (on-list, preferrably).

1. We need more people in there!
2. Word on the street is BWR is moving quite far away. We are going to
need a new location as soon as the end of the year.
3. I have a class that runs 1800-2040 every Wednesday, starting the week
after this stammtisch. Can anyone else step up and make sure things
happen with the Avondale stammtisch?

Hope to see you there!
-andrew