request you top post please

Technomage_Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 21:37:42 MST 2010

its called a habit man. <smile>

the fact that you are aware of it and making the change means good things.

I saw on another list post in here (about SSl) that someone started trimming and posting responses directly related to the quotes. it does seem to make a difference and allow me to still follow the conversation (keep up the good work guys!) without a lot of extraneous material to have to listen to. It may even make better sense doing it that way for all of us (just my opinion).

anyway, I wouldn't call this a flame0war... more like a lively bar-b-que <smile>