request you top post please

Technomage_Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 17:22:33 MST 2010

now your just being silly! <smile>

I am requesting top posting, or at the very least, a lot of trimming to get to the point.
imagine trying to real loads and loads of responses in a single mail just to get to the last (and most recent) reply using braille or speech only (no screen, no eyes!). I am now blind enough that large print is no longer feasible and the other two methods are slow (getting faster). but still, being forced to listen to 3, 4, 5, or even 6 layers of quotes? NO THANK YOU!

I ask for a bit of understanding here.