OT: solid, linux-friendly color laser printer

Jason Hayes jason at jasonhayes.org
Fri Aug 13 12:28:48 MST 2010

Thanks to all for the comments and helpful hints on color lasers.

I went with the Brother MFC-9320CW. I like that Brother appears to be ready
for linux and Mac systems and this printer is getting good reviews.
(Networkable, wireless ready, affordable toner, easy setup)

I'll be interested to see how the LED technology works (as opposed to laser).
It is supposed to produce good quality text and not-quite photo quality
graphics.

Thanks again.
Jason Hayes