request you top post please

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 11:19:27 MST 2010

This Has been turned into a heated debate twice here since i was on
list, I prefer top post with relevant information added below, trimmed
if excessive. But thats just me.

there are many on list that would heatedly argue for a bottom post so
they have the history first. who knows. I have liked how Gmail can
prune the excess for me.

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 10:12 PM, John <jharitos at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I like top posting myself but some lists will run you off for top posting so I just bottom post to be on the safe side.

Stephen