Kaseya Agents & You

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Thu Aug 12 10:05:36 MST 2010

On Thu, 12 Aug 2010, Lisa Kachold wrote:

> OPPS, I seem to have started a political conversation!

no, you made some assertions as to technical matter [with
seemingly a Linux client hook], and I asked for some URLs to
demonstrate the basis for your belief.  A third party wanted
to be a lawyer on a mailing list with some hearsay as well,
but that is out of scope here

My question echoes that of Joe Friday:
 	"All we want are the facts, ma'am"

I can perform my own analysis and argue almost any side of an
opinion given facts I can rely upon

>> --- On *Thu, 8/12/10, R P Herrold <herrold at owlriver.com>* wrote:

>>> Lisa, for context:
>>> It is currently being used by NSA and government
>>> surveillance of citizens of interest, or it can be used
>>> for technical support purposes.

>> herrold:
>> A strong assertion.
    ... snip ...
>> Conspicuously absent from a google search is non 'tinfoil
>> hat' evidence beyond supposition and capabilities, and
>> actually showing improper use by a federal agency
>>
>> Please, prove me wrong with URLs I missed

-- Russ herrold