OT: looking for a lawyer who's also geeky...

Technomage technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 15:20:47 MST 2010

  Last time I voted at my local precinct, they had no such accessibility
options available. I had to grab 2 polling place members (one demo, the
other rep) and have one of them mark the sheet while the other
witnessed. they would read me the various points on the ballot and I
would indicate what i wanted marked. its worked well, but took 2 people
off the line.

so far, I have been unable to find a ballot template that would allow me
to mark the appropriate place on the ballot without assistance.