OT: looking for a lawyer who's also geeky...

Technomage technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 13:39:12 MST 2010

  Got a link to apply with?
I may have to make a point with the election system in this state
anyway. their current ballots aren't really accessible to the blind (I
usually do the early voting mail in ballot).

its that or I could make a standard template with holes in the right
spots and braille to indicate some of the fields (like yes or no or
choose one). I think the ballot would have to be a standard form as well
so that each section has the  same entries regardless of who is or isn't
there.

Something to take up with the state elections board.