samba config

Taylor, Kaia Kaia.Taylor at schwab.com
Tue Apr 27 14:11:43 MST 2010

> complicated :). NFS might be a better choice. if you are using windows
as a client, you can get > Services for Unix (SFU) freely available from
Microsoft. NFS is fully supported under OS X,
> linux, and UNIX. As far as I know, windows needs an add-on
> (plug-in) to support it.

I agree, SFU has been quite useful.
Just a warning:   SFU 3.5 on XP desktops has some issues.  If anyone has
a workaround, then I'm all ears.

Regards,
Kaia Taylor
DevSA  group  --  tis-dco-devsa - jumpword devsa
http://dco-sps.schwab.com/sites/devsa/welcome desk 602-977-5157 pager
6025785439 at vtext.com or white pages All e-mail sent to or from this
address will be received by the Charles Schwab corporate e-mail system
and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the
recipient.