AzPHP April Meeting Tomorrow (4/27) - Topic: The PHP Job Market

Eric Thelin eric.thelin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 21:30:13 MST 2010

Tomorrow is our monthly AzPHP meeting .  We have some representatives
from AZ Tech Finders coming to discuss the state of the PHP job market
and the trends they are seeing.  So whether you are looking for a job,
just paying attention to opportunities, or are looking to hire someone
this should be a very useful meeting to attend.  They have offered to
bring sodas and snacks and I have cleared it with Rob so there will be
refreshments (we just need to be particularly careful not to spill and
cause any damage).

We meet at Walt's TV (http://bit.ly/anKwh9) in Tempe on Mill and
Southern at 7:00pm.

Eric