volatile repo for CentOS

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Apr 21 13:27:11 MST 2010

moin moin,

Does CentOS have something similar to debian-volatile that tracks packages
that change a lot and need more frequent updates than happen in
slow-moving distros like CentOS and Debian?

http://volatile.debian.net/

We're using CentOS at $dayjob and are starting to use some packages that
always seem to have outdated packages. Today it's wordpress. We'll be
using puppet for deployment, but would like to stick with packages where
practical.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.