difficulty regarding (links pointing to) lists.plug.phoenix.az.us

Eric Shubert ejs at shubes.net
Tue Apr 20 09:23:55 MST 2010

They all appear to resolve ok for me:
shubes at edwin:~$ host lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
lists.plug.phoenix.az.us has address 140.99.58.164
lists.plug.phoenix.az.us mail is handled by 30 ns4.LuftHans.com.
lists.plug.phoenix.az.us mail is handled by 10 lists.plug.phoenix.az.us.
shubes at edwin:~$ host www.plug.phoenix.az.us
www.plug.phoenix.az.us is an alias for plug.phoenix.az.us.
plug.phoenix.az.us has address 140.99.58.163
plug.phoenix.az.us.shubes.net is an alias for tacs-net.shubes.net.
shubes at edwin:~$ host plug.phoenix.az.us
plug.phoenix.az.us has address 140.99.58.163
plug.phoenix.az.us mail is handled by 10 ns4.LuftHans.com.
shubes at edwin:~$

My resolver is (ultimately) qwest.
FWIW.

--