both Stammtische this week

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Apr 20 00:01:08 MST 2010

moin moin,

we're in Tempe tonight. Boulders and Broadway after 19:00. We will be
discussing a new location for the monthly east side meetings.

Tomorrow, we're in Avondale at Buffalo Wings and Rings.

Boulders on Broadway, 530 W Broadway Rd., Tempe, AZ 85282-1311

http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/node/423

Buffalo Wings & Rings, 2935 N Dysart road, Avondale, AZ 85323

http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/node/591

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.