difficulty regarding (links pointing to) lists.plug.phoenix.az.us

Mike Schwartz schwartz at acm.org
Mon Apr 19 16:13:41 MST 2010

The web page
http://plug.phoenix.az.us/email_lists
has several links to URLs of the form
http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-devel
that is, links containing the "domain name"
lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
to the right of the double slash.

I noticed today (this am, and then again this afternoon) that there
was some difficulty dereferencing those links (going to those URLs) .
(I tried this using *both *Firefox [3.6.3] [w/ Mozilla/5.0 &
Gecko/20100401]
*and Google Chrome [4.1.249.1045 (42898)] today.)*
**
*Both *browsers -- (Firefox and Chrome) -- were unable to find
the server *"lists.plug.phoenix.az.us".*

Is this something temporary?  and/or, it is something that the
PLUG server maintainer persons "know about", but which takes a
while (a long time) to fix?  (for the issue to be addressed?)
OR (aha) is it me?  (is no one else seeing the same problem?)
OR is http://plug.phoenix.az.us/email_lists somehow deprecated
(in which case I 'should have known' to use some alternate for it,
and not to use it, and not even to TRY to use ["CLICK on"] the
links that it contains?)

TIA,
--
Mike Schwartz