Installfest University Style

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 10:38:21 MST 2010

It would probably take a university to do things this way.

http://www.dailybruin.com/articles/2010/4/9/linux-users-group-hosts-free-quarterly-installfest/

But it makes me wonder if one of the schools might be willing to do
something like it and add "Open to the Public" days where we could volunteer
extra support.  Not that we could not help in other ways, but daily would
not work for most of us.  I know I would be happy to help in a number of
ways including donating some hardware.

I wonder if it would be better to talk with administration or a student
organisation to consider it?

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions,
that I wish it always to be kept alive.
 - Thomas Jefferson