Nigerian Scammers Are Now Calling On the Telepone!

X Y achaios_1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 11:08:38 MST 2010

It was some Friday last year when someone called me at home, in the evening approx
6pm. A guy I could easily understand despite the strange accent asked me, in a very
authoritative voice, for the numbers of all (he repeated, ALL) my credit cards.
I responded: "of course, yes, whatever you like, but please let me connect you first with
me brother, he works for the FBI and". I had hardly spoken out the last word, "and", when
he hung up. Nobody ever bothered me again. Before that evening they bothered me very
often.