Nigerian Scammers Are Now Calling On the Telepone!

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Sun Apr 4 16:12:44 MST 2010

I just got a phone call on my cell phone from 2347040921200 (Pankshin,
Nigeria) from someone I could barely understand. Basically, he had a package
waiting for me, and if I would please give him my email address he would
send me all the details for getting my package. Since I don't know anyone in
Pankshin, Nigeria, I just hung up. He even called back!

Wow, these guys are getting pretty aggressive. Is there anyone I can/should

Mark