which t-mobile android phone?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Apr 1 20:43:52 MST 2010

Am 16. Mär, 2010 schwätzte Alan Dayley so:

> - The Motorola models are "TVO-ized." They check all binaries for a
> specific signature.  No signature, the binary will not run.  This
> means only official builds of OS can be used on those phones.  In
> other words, don't get one from Motorola if you want to change the
> software.  I have friends with the Motorola Cliq who love the phone
> except that they can only update it via official releases, which are
> slow coming.

Do you mean the OS is TIVOized or also apps? Android Market is working and
supposedly other apps will work as well.

Official release from Mot or official android releases?

How would it differ from other Android phones? Does HTC do it different
for its branded Android phones?

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.