new west side location or cancel?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Sep 17 11:42:27 MST 2009

moin moin,

we need a new west side location. Our current host has class Wednesday
night, so can no longer drive across town to open up for us.

We had suggestions at the beginning of the summer.

When I've asked recently the DeVry campus at I-17 and Dunlap has come up
multiple times. Anyone have a contact over there that might sponsor us?
Would DeVry give us wireless access along with a room that has a
projector?

Any other location suggestions? Anything we can have confirmed by
tomorrow?

Close to a light rail stop could be beneficial.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.ABLEconf.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.