FS Stammtisch Tempe tonight

mike havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 16:07:25 MST 2009

How many people in NOrthern AZ would like to meet for a stammtisch? I would
like to! I'm in Cottonwood. Would the Linux Brother who gets his signal off
of Mingus Mountain (Mike E.) and whoever else lives up here like to get
together. W could meet at starbucks in Sedona. That would be coooool! Whom,
in the valley, would like to come up here for the linux meeting? YEAH!
Everybody could come on up. That would be even cooooolER.

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 3:53 PM, der.hans <PLUGd at lufthans.com> wrote:

> moin moin,
>
> just a reminder that the Tempe Free Software Stammtisch is tonight at
> Boulders on Broadway.
>
> http://www.LuftHans.com/Free_Software_Stammtisch#Tempe
>
> Boulders on Broadway
> 530 W Broadway Rd
> Tempe, AZ 85282-1311
>
> We start at 19:00.
>
> Tomorrow night is the Free Software Stammtisch in Avondale. Also starts at
> 19:00.
>
> http://www.LuftHans.com/Free_Software_Stammtisch#Avondale
>
> Buffalo Wings and Rings
> 2935 Dysart Rd.
> Avondale, AZ 85323
>
> ciao,
>
> der.hans
> --
> #  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.ABLEconf.com/
> #  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.
> #  ABLEconf: Saturday, 2009Okt24, Tempe. Call for Presentations now open.
> #  "Rock 'n' roll might not solve your problems, but it does let you dance
> #  all over them." -- Pete Townsend