4 partitions

Eric Shubert ejs at shubes.net
Sat Sep 12 15:58:35 MST 2009

Nathan England wrote:
>> Why?
>>

> Who cares why? Is it possible or not? Do you have something useful to say
> or just a snappy question?

Inquiring minds want to know. ;)

> I don't personally care to use logical partitions either and I would
> rather use 4 primary partitions.

Why is that? What's the diff? Really.
If you're not booting to one of the primary partitions, why make it
primary in the first place? Who cares? Is there some reason? Or is it
just prettier to have your partitions numbered 1,2,3,4 instead of 1,2,3,5?

--
-Eric 'shubes'