HackFest Series: Easy Distro PenDrives && Backtrack4 Presentation at FBC @ 10:00 AM tomorrow!

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Fri Sep 11 14:06:54 MST 2009

We use the unetbootin tool to create pen drives, since it downloads
and verifies the ISO all from a distro menu.

http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net/

This tool comes in versions for Windows and Linux and is powerful and
easy to use for burning or building distribution media.

However, to save time at the Foundation for Blind Children monthly
Linux Security events, we bring a terrabyte USB drive with directory
of distribution ISO files already available.

If you bring your pendrive or DVD/CD we can hook you up with CRC
checked media from our library, burned via this tool.

Catch us Tomorrow Starting at 10:AM at 1224 E. Northern at the
Foundation for Blind Children for BackTrack4.

You can download the PLUG BT4 presentation materials after 4PM today
here:  http://www.obnosis.com/bt4.html or
http://www.obnosis.com/bt4.txt
--
(623)239-3392