OT: back on the bike kick (again)

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 12:49:27 MST 2009

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 12:34 PM, James Finstrom
<jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com> wrote:
> Well I ended up getting a 2006 Suzuki gs500f which rides awesome. So now I
> want to get a geeky vanity plate and all the good ones I came up eith were
> taken according to the servicearizona website. That said looking for some
> suggestions for a plate 5 chars or less
>
> Thanks,
>
> James

Great starter bike.  A lot of people have learned to ride fast on
those without a peaky powerband that can kill you in mid-corner.

As to a plate:

ILUVC

BASH#

LINUX (yeah, I know, fat chance...)

MYSQL ?

Not geek related but:

5 CAR (and then put a little blue dot before the "5" to get "half a car")