KDE 4.X

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 21:10:46 MST 2009

Jerry Davis wrote:
> I am not really sure anymore, but I have now gone over to gnome since the
> kde 4 debacle.
>
> I wish the old konsole was back, I had a whole bunch of ssh terminals I
> went into and automatically renamed the terminal tab. now NO ONE seems to
> know how to do it - a LOT of ideas and theories on how it is supposed to
> -- but no one with knowledge of how to do it.

I have a script that can do this. Uses dbus.

--
Ryan Rix
(623)-826-0051

Fortune:
I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did. I said I didn't
know.
		-- Mark Twain

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#teensonlinux,#plugaz and
      countless other FOSS channels.