KDE 4.X

Jerry Davis jdawgaz at cox.net
Tue Sep 8 18:19:47 MST 2009

On Tue, 08 Sep 2009 17:28:08 -0700
wayne <waydavis at cox.net> wrote:

> Is it me, or are others finding this version NON-user friendly too.
>
> 4 times I have put Kubuntu on my system, and 4 times...  I HATE Kde4.x
>

> What other distro's can I go to that have a look similar to the old KDE3.x?

I am not really sure anymore, but I have now gone over to gnome since the kde 4
debacle.

I wish the old konsole was back, I had a whole bunch of ssh terminals I went
into and automatically renamed the terminal tab. now NO ONE seems to know how
to do it - a LOT of ideas and theories on how it is supposed to -- but no one
with knowledge of how to do it.