east side meeting room equipment availability?

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 16:20:09 MST 2009

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 3:05 PM, Steven A. DuChene <
linux-clusters at mindspring.com> wrote:

> Is there a projection system and a white board & markers available at the
> east side meeting location?
> If there is a computer display projector available does anyone know what
> display resolution it is able to support?
> It has been a while since I have been to a meeting.
> --
> Steven DuChene
>
> The room has white boards but I don't know if we are free to erase
anything.  We used to always have a projector but not this summer.  I am
bringing my own in case we need it.  It is an EPSON SX70

*Native Resolution*

   - 1280 x 800 (WXGA)

*Resize*

   - 640 x 480 (VGA), 1024 x 768 (XGA),
   1152 x 864 (SXGA), 1400 x 900 (WXGA+), 1440 x 900
   (WSXGA), 1680 x 1050 (WSXGA+), 1400 x 1050 (SXGA+),
   1600 x 1200 (UXGA)

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions,
that I wish it always to be kept alive.
 - Thomas Jefferson