topics for east side this Thursday?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Sep 8 09:33:52 MST 2009

Am 07. Sep, 2009 schwätzte Lyle Tuttle so:

moin moin Lyle,

>> Would this perhaps have something to do with http://openvoting.org/ ?
>
> If it does, I sure hope it is also given at the West side meeting....

He's coming up from the south to give the presentation and it probably
won't cover OpenVoting. I am working with him to get an OpenVoting
proposal for ABLEconf on Oktober 24th.

http://www.ABLEconf.com/2009/Phoenix/cfp

We're accepting proposals until Oktober 5th, but the sooner you get them
in the more likely there will be room on the schedule.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.ABLEconf.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.