OT: What is the best antenna for getting Phoenix area TV channels?

fouldragon at aol.com fouldragon at aol.com
Mon Sep 7 20:09:35 MST 2009

The square grate with the bowties on top.

Sold under many names with 2, 4, or 8 bowties.

I have a $23-or-so delivered from Amazon one with 2 bowties, and get
all Phoenix channels (incl. 7.x) from near Red Mountain.

It IS position-dependent.   Put a nail or two on the wall and slide the
antenna around til you get the best match.