topics for east side this Thursday?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Sep 7 16:41:09 MST 2009

Am 07. Sep, 2009 schwätzte Jim March so:

> Hans, I might be able to come up and give a short intro for that
> otherwise-secret-so-far project for ABLEConf?  Five minutes tops.

That would be cool. We actively want a short, ad hoc presentation at the
beginning of each meeting, so this would fit well with it.

Please remind me before the meeting :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.ABLEconf.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.