Terribly OT: do you need a car...

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 15:45:38 MST 2009

James Finstrom wrote:
> Hey all I know this is probably bad mojo and terribly off topic but I am
> desperate... My birthday is tomorrow and I am going through a bit of a
> mid-life crises ( I'm not that old so I will probably die young) anyhow my
> goal for this birthday was to get a motorcycle and frankly the economy
> sucks.  I put my car up on craigslist as the proceeds from it's sale will
> allow me to purchase said motorcycle. If you or anyone you know is looking
> for a car let me know the CL ad is @
> http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/bar/1356816100.html
>
> Sorry for the spam all and thanks for your time...

I've got about 3500$ going for a car right now if you are interested and
willing. Give me a call, number's in the sig.

--
Ryan Rix
(623)-826-0051

Fortune:
crop circles in the corn shell

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#teensonlinux,#plugaz and
      countless other FOSS channels.