Account of Employee owned IT consulting meeting.

mike havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 22:18:22 MST 2009

Mister Coleman. This is that cable guy you had out at your place to repair
and bury your cable line a couple of months ago. This message is also going
out to the best *nix mailing list there is and I thought you might like to
get involved to get any *nix questions you have answered and to also help
anybody else with problems they may have. If your interested sign up through
plug.phoenix.az.us and enjoy yourself! This group actually interacts with
one another. I do not know if you are involved with the FLUX (Florida Linux
Users eXchange) group but the Phoenix group is much more vocal or friendly.
Even after are political debates we're still all great friends! We even get
together once a month or so.

PLUG.... this is a really cool guy.