HackFest (Need A Volunteer to Run November 4, Fest)

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Mon Oct 26 17:28:20 MST 2009

Thanks to everyone for all of your ongoing support as we build up the
hackfests.

We have someone to step in for our first meeting over at John C. Lincoln
Cowden Center on November 4, 2009.

AZ RUNE  will be handling the presentation and discussion for the PLUG while
I travel to San Diego for an appointment.

Hope to see you guys in our new day and time on First Wednesday of every
month from 18:00 - 20:30!

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 6:09 AM, AZ RUNE <arizona.rune at gmail.com> wrote:

> When did this change to Wednesday, yeah I can make it!
>
> I am sure you posted that it was changing I just haven't had a work
> schedule that accomodated before
>
> :-)

Skype: (623)239-3392
AT&T: (503)754-4452