Linux laptop for a pre-schooler

James Crawford jrefl5 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 18:54:10 MST 2009

I know I'm late to comment but I just installed qimo on an old Dell box that we were not using any longer.
My 2 yo grandson loves Tux-Paint and we will be setting the box up at his house this weekend on next.
Along with instructions to his parents on how to usw the system, I hope to break them from MS.

James