ABLEconf volunteers needed

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Oct 21 23:40:31 MST 2009

moin moin,

ABLEconf still needs lots of help the day of the event.

If you can help, please email info at ABLEconf.com and let us know. You can
ask for specific duties or just say you'll be available.

. registration table staffing
.. need at least two people from 09:00 to 11:00
.. after 11:00 t-shirt table can staff registration table
. t-shirt table staffing - need at least one person at all times
. 6 x event setup - setting up tables, putting up signs, etc.
. 5 x event tear down - taking it all down and packing it up
. lunch organization staffing - need 4 people to help us get everyone
lined up for lunch
. A/V for talks - we would like to record talks, but we need people and
equipment to do it
. 2 x floater - two people willing to run around and fill in as needed
. demo room staffing - it would be good to have one person there at all
times
. announcers to announce presenters before presentations

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.ABLEconf.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.