off-site backup plan

Dorian Monroe dorian.monroe at cox.net
Wed Oct 21 11:09:18 MST 2009

My bad!  Just did what I always do without reading the whole thread.  Too many other emails to read, and to be honest, most of the bottom and in-line posts I just skip 'cause I'm too lazy and impatient to scroll down on the bb.  :)

Even so, with any type of manual swapping of drives and rsyncing, (even with most automated backups) you're still at risk of losing data depending on when your data was created or changed and the last time it was backed up.  Diligence and verifying your backups are critical and could mean the difference between getting a promotion or getting canned!

Sent from my blackberry