Free alternative to TimeSlips

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Oct 20 16:26:52 MST 2009

On Tue, 2009-10-20 at 16:12 -0700, Paul Mooring wrote:
> I'm looking for some Time/Billing software similar to what TimeSlips
> from Sage does.  Hopefully something free (as in freedom), as I have
> to support it once it's put in place.  I haven't been able to turn
> anything up on google, has anybody ever heard of a project similar to
> this?
> btw, the client end at least needs to run on Windows.
----
this is a Linux question?

I wrote a Ruby on Rails application that did 'clock in' / 'clock out'
function and it was rather simple and accessible by any web browser on
the LAN. Also would total the hours and print the sheet at the end of
the week.

Not very difficult to do.

Craig

believed to be clean.