Virtual Dedicated Hosting Recommendations

fouldragon at aol.com fouldragon at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 18:54:22 MST 2009

Short answer:

Virtual dedicated gives you your own virtualized machine; you get root,
sometimes you can choose the distro of choice, you can configure
basically the whole thing.

I've had decent luck with WiredTree and Ubiquity.  The latter has
fairly good support but the uptime has been mediocre.  The former gives
you a lot of kit for the money.