Virtual Dedicated Hosting Recommendations

Josef Lowder joe at actionline.com
Mon Oct 19 15:08:51 MST 2009

Matt Graham wrote:
> This sounds fishy. Look in the fine print; you probably get a set
> amount of bandwidth and disk space, and if you go over that amount,
> you get charged $LOTS for "overages" or something.

Nothing "fishy" about it Matt.  No fine print.  No limit on bandwidth
or disk space.  No such thing as "overages."  No extra charges for
anything.

99.99% up time.  I've never had a single "down" moment.
And I have total access to run anything I want to run.

Check it out and see for yourself:

http://www.bluehost.com/

UNLIMITED Hosting Space
UNLIMITED File Transfer