need PLUG and Installfest Fliers for ABLEconf

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Oct 19 14:07:14 MST 2009

moin moin,

we need some fliers to put on the table at ABLEconf. I know some have been
done in the past, but don't know what state they're in. Mostly we need
fliers promoting our events, so essentially a marketing brochure. We have
money for printing, but I need files that can be printed.

This is a business-oriented conference, but we should have security
hackfest fliers for handing out in the security talks.

Lisa will also have security hackfest t-shirts for sale, so we can all
become fliers :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.ABLEconf.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.