Fwd: Virtual Dedicated Hosting Recommendations

Josef Lowder joe at actionline.com
Mon Oct 19 13:23:12 MST 2009

I sent this a while ago but it doesn't seem to have gone through,
so trying again ...

Subject: Re: Virtual Dedicated Hosting Recommendations
 > AZ Pete <subs2 <at> cactusfamily.com> writes:
 > > I'm getting increasingly fed up with my current hosting provider
 > > (GoDaddy) for my virtual dedicated box. While their support is stellar
 > > for my shared hosting box, they're virtual dedicated support is quite poor

 I don't know the difference between "virtual dedicated" and regular
web hosting,
 but I recently switched my web hosting to BlueHost.com and it has been
 excellent.
 24/7 tech support by toll free 800#, live chat, and email with
 unlimited *everything*
 band-width, file space, etc. for $142 for 3 years. 100% up time. No worries.
 100% US based servers (Utah) and 100% American English tech support.
 (No off-shore, out-sourced, can't hear or understand them problems.)

 What does "virtual dedicated" hosting give you that is better than that?