Google Wave

David david at damnetwork.net
Fri Oct 9 11:19:37 MST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen" <cryptworks at gmail.com>
To: "Main PLUG discussion list" <plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
Sent: Friday, October 9, 2009 9:08:24 AM GMT -07:00 U.S. Mountain Time (Arizona)
Subject: Google Wave

Anyone look at this?

http://wave.google.com/

and interestingly it is to be released as opensource software.

Stephen

As a matter of fact, I have.   Still waiting on my invite, though, dangit.   It looks it could be an interesting
competitor to the whole MS Exchange/sharepoint, etc setup.

David

--
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."
--Darth Vader