needed: west side mtg representative

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Oct 8 17:15:09 MST 2009

moin moin,

Lyle has obtained new meeting space for us at DeVry near I-17 and Dunlap.

Thanks to Lyle for taking the initiative and thanks to DeVry for offering
to host us.

We need someone to be PLUG's representative for the meetings. You need to
be there most months. If you can't make a particular meeting, you need to
arrange for someone else to be our representative for that meeting.

The meeting representative isn't responsible for getting speakers and
topics, just for making sure we have someone there and someone to interact
with DeVry.

If we can't get a representative we will have to cancel the west side
meetings.

We don't have to meet at DeVry, but we'll need a representative wherever
the meetings go.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.ABLEconf.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.