TSA Secure Flight?

Taylor, Kaia Kaia.Taylor at schwab.com
Sun Oct 4 12:01:51 MST 2009

I just booked a PHX/Sacramento flight; confirmed, they want that extra
info, AND more money too.
On top of birth date, I had to pay them a "security fee" of $2.50.

Regards,
Kaia Taylor
DevSA  group  --  tis-dco-devsa - jumpword devsa
http://dco-sps.schwab.com/sites/devsa/welcome desk 602-977-5157 pager
6025785439 at vtext.com or white pages All e-mail sent to or from this
address will be received by the Charles Schwab corporate e-mail system
and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the
recipient.