OT: TSA Secure Flight?

AZ Pete subs2 at cactusfamily.com
Fri Oct 2 11:22:47 MST 2009

Interestingly, my wife just booked a flight for the entire family with
Southwest. This morning I just received an email asking for this
additional information. According to the TSA Secure Flight site
(http://www.tsa.gov/what_we_do/layers/secureflight/index.shtm) it is
supposed to help prevent you from being misidentified. In other words
"We can't get our shit together, so we're going to ask for more
information from innocent people".

I'm tempted not to provide the info (claiming I never got the email) and
see how much hassle I'll encounter.
It's getting to the point where driving is becoming a much more viable
alternative despite that it takes much longer.

</end of rant>

Peter