Steven A. DuChene linux-clusters at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 23 13:00:43 MST 2009

I had the owner of the system do a "rpm -qa" and redirect that to a file
so that is the list I have to start with. But the second system has a bare
hard drive so if I boot it to a rescue CD and bring over my rpm list
I can run yum from the rescue shell to build the new system that only
contains the rpms in my original list?