PLUG Group on Identi.ca

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Fri Nov 20 07:05:20 MST 2009

You can buy a tee shirt with the logo on from IT-Clowns, although it's
just a custom build, where someone goes down and gets a transfer done.

I sell the HackFest shirts from there also.

I also have that cool penguin shadow done last year as a shirt product.

https://it-clowns.com/ -- click "shop"

On 11/20/09, Tuna <tuna at supertunaman.com> wrote:
> Thanks, Hans
> Thans.
>
> I updated the logo. I wget'd (wgot?) vector_tux.svg, used imagemagick's
> convert tool to make it a png, then uploaded it and used identi.ca's
> builtin crop tool to get just the penguin. Does it look good?
>
> http://identi.ca/group/plug
>
> Excerpts from der.hans's message of Thu Nov 19 23:10:11 -0700 2009:

>> > Who has custody of the vector version of the logo?
>>
>> Anyone who wants to :).
>>
>> The original eps has been posted to the list multiple times over the
>> years.
>>
>> It was added to the site almost two years ago.
>>
>> https://plug.phoenix.az.us/files/vector_tux_wide.svg
>> http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/files/vector_tux.svg
>> http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/files/vector_tux.eps
>>
>> ciao,
>>
>> der.hans
>> --
>> #  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.ABLEconf.com/
>> #  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.
>> #  We now return you to your regularly scheduled paranoia...

Skype: (623)239-3392
AT&T: (503)754-4452
www.it-clowns.com