Fwd: [Owasp-phoenix] HackFest Series: First Tuesday in December is MetaSploit with Brian Fields

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Thu Nov 19 16:27:51 MST 2009

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 3:31 PM, Adam Muntner <adam.muntner at quietmove.com>wrote:

> Lisa, thank you for posting a meeting to our list that conflicts with our
> regularly scheduled time for 3+ years, after I asked you to stop posting
> Plug events to the OWASP list, and then emailing an OWASP board member on a
> Linked In publicly accessible forum complaining about the Phoenix group.
> We've missed 1 meeting in the last several years. I might have seen you at
> one or two.
>
> I think you owe me an apology

No, actually, you asked that I not post events that did not include OWASP
type subjects to the list, or "top down" security!

I did not ever receive any request to not post "sister events" to the
notorious nationally open to all posts OWASP list.

Perhaps you run your Phoenix OWASP differently?  If so why?

And I did not look to see if this event conflicted with yours (what are the
chances)? I am much too busy to see if the PLUG Hackfests conflict with all
the various endeavors.  You recently changed your venue, which WAS NOT
ANNOUNCED to the list (since I didn't get notice of that either).

But if you must have one, sure, I apologize.

--
Skype: (623)239-3392
AT&T: (503)754-4452

--