x509's or ????

GK gm5729 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 15:30:38 MST 2009

I am trying to figure out a way to tame the password beast. Is
there something I can do along the lines of an SSL cert or a GPG
key that I could use to sign the website in question and use that
key as long as I want? Things like banking and secure transactions
and then on the other end we have mundane transactions that need
to be taken care of too. This for the sake of argument would be
two keys/certs. I guess some sort or assymetric/symetric
password would also need to be done, but as long as the
certificate is in hand the transaction can occur.

I'm not picking anybody out but I bet Lisa answers first *grinz* ;)

Vi^3PP

--
This is a GNUPG signed and/or encrypted email. If it
does not reach your inbox properly validated, then most

NOTE:  I do NOT send out mass mailings for social networking sites
and other forms of SPAM. Confidentiality is never guaranteed
in unencrypted means, regardless of notice or not.
Windows Version:
ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/binary/gnupg-w32cli-1.4.10b.exe